Are you looking for a writing tutor in the Peoria and Bloomington region? Whether it seems as though your son or daughter is beginning to fall behind on writing assignments, could use some extra practice to enhance sills or is just interested in getting ahead to lay the foundation for success, we have experienced tutors that can help.
Customizable Learning for Your Family
Sylvan offers a range of programs devoted to helping your child develop strong writing skills, so your son or daughter has access to support that will make a difference. From the basics of sentence structure to tips for writing college application essays, our writing tutors know how to provide your child with essential tools for success — and make sure he or she has a little fun in the process.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing level requirements, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing could be just what he or she needs to build on skills, tackle writing assignments and avoid frustration. Here’s what you can look forward to with Personalized Tutoring: With Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- The confidence to be a more engaging writer. Starting with the fundamentals of the writing process including compositing, revising and editing, we make sure your child has a solid foundation.
- Noticeable results in the classroom. Our writing program is designed around the standards of college and career readiness, so the focus is on relevant skills.
- Budget-friendly rates. Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutors in the area, so getting the writing help your family needs is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child could use additional practice to improve writing skills and continue to ace homework assignments and tests, this program could be a big help. You can expect the following from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring support to work on skills and keep up with homework and in class.
- Tutoring sessions targeted to your child’s needs — from skill practice, to help with homework, to test prep guidance.
- Hands-on activities that establish a strong foundation for building on skills.
- Expert tutors who use the modern teaching methods to get new concepts to click (that means you don’t have to become an expert!)
- Affordable monthly packages to keep it simple and budget-friendly.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Well-developed writing skills are essential for the student on the academic fast track. This program is dedicated to helping your child ace advanced courses and learn the research-based writing skills he or she needs to complete tests and assignments with writing requirements as well as write compelling college admissions essays. With this program, you can expect the following:
- The confidence to take on new writing challenges.
- The fundamentals of composition that will give your child a leg up in advanced courses.
- Expert guidance for writing an engaging college admissions essay that will make an impact.
- Solidify skills with plenty of research and writing practice.
- Hourly rates that suit any budget.
Enjoy Our Limited-Time Special Today!
The Academic Checkup pinpoints your son or daughter’s exact personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to effectively focus on the right areas for success. Get started for just $95*! This is a limited-time offer, so contact us today to learn more!