School may be out, but the action-packed educational experiences are just about to begin! Our interactive summer camps in the Peoria and Bloomington region are the perfect way keep your child engaged and motivated throughout the break. You won’t find any tiresome drills here!
By combining super cool, kid-friendly technology, fun-filled games and hands-on projects (such as building a robot or programming a video game), we transform learning into a truly memorable experience. In addition, your child can register with friends or meet new ones as he or she hones vital competencies in an interactive group environment. Get ready to watch your child’s confidence grow!
Bringing Learning to Life
Children of all ages love our summer camps because they take important subjects and turn them into hugely engaging experiences. Through fun-filled projects and activities, your son or daughter will master key competencies — like STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills, writing skills and study skills — that can lead to greater success in the classroom and in life. Supercharge your child’s summer: sign up for one of our summer programs in the Peoria and Bloomington region today!▼
Get Ready for a Summer of Creativity and Fun!
Sylvan’s summer camps in the Peoria and Bloomington region make learning an unforgettable experience. This can be attributed to our highly effective combination of proven teaching methods and hands-on projects and games, which motivate your child to develop new skills while having plenty of fun in the process!
No matter if your child needs to focus on reading, writing or study techniques, or wants to play around with kid-friendly technology, all of our programs are designed to help your child feel more confident about, and prepared for, the forthcoming school year. We offer convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to work summer learning into your child’s schedule.
Don't Miss Our Engaging Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): It’s time to get your child ready for elementary school! Our Early Reading Edge program uses a kid-friendly mix of engaging lessons and cool games to help your child grasp the essentials of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): This program is designed to diminish anxiety and bolster confidence. Our friendly and experienced teachers are ready to equip your son or daughter with key planning, organization and time management skills for better results in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra anxiety be gone! We use a fun and engaging mix of activities to help your child develop the skills he or she needs to conquer tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your blossoming writer will develop a unique portfolio he or she will be happy to show off. In the process, your child will try his or her hand at a range of writing styles, such as writing movie reviews and crafting web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will be psyched to learn how to design, program and animate robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s an awesome way to equip your child with STEM and problem solving abilities.
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will love immersing him or herself in the intriguing world of machine and bridge design with our super fun, theme-based engineering courses. Kids will get to construct and evaluate cool creations that are based on real-life structures!