School is out, and fun is in! Sylvan’s summer camps in the Peoria and Bloomington region are a fantastic way to help keep your son or daughter inspired, motivated and engaged in cool new ways. No repetitive drills here!
We use kid-friendly technology, fun games and cool projects (like building robots and designing video games) to keep kids engaged and having a blast. Best yet, your child can sign up for camp with friends or make new ones as he or she masters new skills in a collaborative group environment. You’ll love watching your child’s confidence soar to new heights!
Where Learning Comes Alive
Kids and parents alike love our summer camps because they transform learning into a fun and engaging experience. Through interactive, hands-on activities, your child will learn critical skills — such as STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills, study skills and writing skills — that can make a lasting impact throughout the school year. Keep your child motivated all summer long: register for a Sylvan summer camp in the Peoria and Bloomington region today!▼
Boosting Imagination and Creativity
Our summer camps in the Peoria and Bloomington region turn education into amazing experience. That’s because we blend proven teaching methods with engaging activities and games, inspiring and motivating your child to master new skills while having a whole lot of fun along the way!
No matter if your child needs to focus on reading, writing or study techniques, or wants to play around with kid-friendly technology, all of our programs are designed to help your child feel more confident about, and prepared for, the forthcoming school year. You have your choice of scheduling options, so you can be sure to work summer learning into your child’s schedule.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics: Your child will have a great time as he or she learns how to build and program a variety of robots using LEGO® bricks and intuitive technology. There’s no better way to learn crucial STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering: Your son or daughter will be amazed to learn what goes on in the world of machine and bridge design with our cutting-edge, themed engineering programs.
- Coding: Your child will learn how to program, design and animate stories and video games that can be played with friends — a process that helps him or her develop valuable 21st century skills like problem solving, programming and logic.
Make A Lasting Impact With Our Skill Camps:
- Early Reading Edge: It’s time to get your young learner ready for elementary school! Our Early Reading Edge program uses a kid-friendly mix of engaging lessons and cool games to help your child grasp the essentials of reading.
- Study Edge: This program is designed to diminish anxiety and bolster confidence. Our friendly and experienced teachers are ready to equip your son or daughter with key planning, organization and time management skills for better results in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra anxiety be gone! We use a fun and engaging mix of activities to help your child develop the skills he or she needs to conquer tricky algebra assignments with confidence.
- Writing: Your blossoming writer will develop a unique portfolio he or she will be happy to show off. In the process, your child will try his or her hand at a range of writing styles, such as writing movie reviews and crafting web copy.