When school is out, action-packed educational experiences are just about to begin! Sylvan’s summer camps in the Peoria and Bloomington region are designed to keep your child inspired and motivated to learn in new and innovative ways. You won’t find any tiresome drills here!
By combining super cool, kid-friendly technology, fun-filled games and hands-on projects (such as building a robot or programming a video game), we transform learning into a truly memorable experience. In addition, your child can register with friends or meet new ones as he or she hones vital competencies in an interactive group environment. Get ready to watch your child’s confidence grow!
Get Ready for a Summer of Creativity and Fun!
Our summer camps in the Peoria and Bloomington region are a great place to make lasting memories — and try something new! That’s because we deliver a unique combination of proven teaching techniques and highly engaging projects, encouraging creativity — and fun! — while helping your child sharpen his or her skill set.
Whether your child could use a little extra help with algebra or writing, or is interested in coding, engineering or robotics, our camps will help your child prepare for, and get excited about, the new school year ahead. Our camps include convenient scheduling options, so it’s easy to fit summer learning into your family’s schedule.
Don't Miss Our Engaging Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Our Early Reading Edge camp is a great way to help prepare your little learner for elementary school! We use a kid-friendly combination of interactive lessons and fun-filled games to help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Reduce stress and watch confidence soar! Our expert teachers will help your son or daughter develop the all-important organization, planning and time management skills needed for greater success both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Learning algebra doesn’t have to be daunting. We use a fun combination of activities to help your child master the skills needed to successfully tackle difficult algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your aspiring writer will compile a wide-ranging portfolio he or she will gladly want to show off. Throughout the program, your child will get to try a variety of writing techniques, such as crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Sciences (Grades 1-6): Your child will be psyched to learn how to design, program and animate robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s an awesome way to equip your child with STEM and problem solving abilities.
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will love immersing him or herself in the intriguing world of machine and bridge design with our super fun, theme-based engineering courses. Kids will get to construct and evaluate cool creations that are based on real-life structures!