Are you in the market for a writing tutor in the Paducah, Cape Girardeau and Harrisburg region? Whether it seems as though your son or daughter is beginning to fall behind on writing assignments, could use some extra practice to enhance sills or is just interested in getting ahead to lay the foundation for success, we have experienced tutors that can help.
Learning Personalized for Your Family
Sylvan offers a range of programs devoted to helping your child develop strong writing skills, so your son or daughter has access to support that will make a difference. Lessons on sentence structure and grammar and tips for writing compelling college application essays are just a few things our writing tutors can do to help your child build the skills to succeed — and he or she will have fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing level requirements, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing could be just what he or she needs to build on skills, tackle writing assignments and avoid frustration. With Personalized Tutoring, you can expect: Here’s what Personalized Tutoring can provide:
- Become a more proficient, engaging and confident writer. Starting with the mechanics of writing including the process of composing, revising and editing essays, we make sure your child has a solid foundation. With these skills your son or daughter will become a better student as well as a better writer.
- Big results in the classroom. Our writing program is designed to align with college and career readiness standards so the focus is on building skills that will be needed down the road.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors getting your family the best writing help is always affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child could use additional practice to improve writing skills and continue to ace homework assignments and tests, this program could be a big help. You can expect the following from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring that builds skills for both homework and in-class success.
- Hands-on activities that establish a solid foundation for improving skills.
- Learning sessions that target your child’s particular needs with skill practice, homework help and test prep support.
- Expert tutors who make sure to use modern teaching methods to get concepts to click (so you don’t have to learn the material!).
- Competitively priced monthly packages to keep it simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For students on the academic fast track, strong writing skills are essential. This program is perfect for helping your child ace advanced courses, develop research-based writing skills and learn how to write a college admissions essay that will have a positive impact. With this program you can look forward to:
- More confidence to tackle writing-based challenges in the future.
- The composition techniques and research skills that will help your child ace advanced courses.
- Expert guidance for how to craft an engaging college essay that stands out.
- Build on developing skills with extra practice in research-based writing.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Start Now and Enjoy Limited-Time Savings
The Academic Checkup identifies your child's academic strengths and needs, so our expert tutors know which areas to focus on for success. For a limited time, you can get started for $95*! Contact us now to learn more!