Securing a reading tutor in the Paducah, Cape Girardeau and Harrisburg region you can count on could be just what you need to help your child boost reading skills, confidence and get results that make a big difference in and out of the classroom. If you’ve noticed your child is falling behind, could use extra practice to keep up or is eager to get ahead in class, our tutors can provide the tailored support and guidance he or she needs to achieve more.
Targeted Learning to Get Results
Sylvan provides a number of different reading tutoring approaches so your child is sure to get the exact guidance he or she requires to progress. First, we’ll identify your child’s current reading level and then we’ll recommend a program that will lead him or her to success.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is having a hard time keeping up with reading level expectations and needs assistance catching up and developing confidence, this program is a great fit. Our intensive reading tutoring is personalized to support your son or daughter in mastering skill-level expectations. With our Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- Success in class and beyond. Class and homework time will be a breeze.
- More personalized support. We use the results of a reading assessment to determine the approach your child needs to improve fluency and comprehension.
- More confidence and guidance. Our expert reading tutors will constantly tweak your child’s personalized learning plan to keep it challenging—not frustrating!
- The skills to achieve success. With our school-aligned curriculum, your child will be learning things that apply directly to the classroom.
- Affordable rates. With our rates, you’ll feel confident you’re getting the best reading help for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is ideal for kids who could use extra support tackling reading-related homework and tests in addition to keeping up in class. Here’s what you can expect with Academic Coaching:
- A proactive tutoring approach that ensures your child is developing strong reading comprehension skills for completing homework and in-class assignments.
- Learning sessions that zero in on your child’s needs with homework help, skill practice and prepping for tests.
- School-aligned lessons that relate directly to what your child is learning in class.
- Interactive activities to encourage hands-on practice to develop an understanding of different kinds of material.
- Budget-friendly rates with monthly packages that are affordable.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
From managing tough workloads and conquering reading-focused assignments to studying for big tests, this program is perfect for the student on the fast track. Help your teen keep up with advanced coursework and excel in college-level classes with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. With our program, you can look forward to:
- The ability to tackle heavy workloads with confidence.
- The reading skills needed to efficiently complete assignments and keep up in advanced classes.
- Better time management for completing homework assignments and studying for tests like the ACT and SAT.
- Higher scores on tests, assignments and college entrance exams.
- Preparation for advanced college courses.
- Hourly rates you can afford.
Start Now and Enjoy Limited-Time Savings
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a terrific way to pinpoint your child's strengths and pinpoint any skill sets that could use extra attention. Call today or fill out our form and we'll contact you soon to discuss your needs and ways to help.