Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Champaign, Springfield and Decatur region are big on encouraging imagination and creativity — and having a whole lot of fun in the process! Your child will have an amazing time experimenting with technology and making new friends as he or she builds and animates cool LEGO® robots. What’s more, our programs also focus on equipping elementary and middle school-aged children with vital 21st century skills. It all contributes to an exciting learning experience that can make a positive impact both inside and outside of the classroom.
Equip Your Child with In-Demand Skills
Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Champaign, Springfield and Decatur region take a fun, hands-on approach, turning building crucial STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills into an engaging, memorable experience. Working in pairs in a comfortable, small group setting, students will develop fundamental computer programming and problem solving competencies as they build, analyze and troubleshoot a number of different robotic creations. STEM careers are growing fast, which means now is the time to equip your child with a 21st century skill set: register now!▼
Be a Part of Your Child's Success
Our Robotics for Kids courses come complete with regular email communication, so you can stay informed of your child’s progress and celebrate his or her accomplishments. Our emails feature a summary of that week’s session, as well as photos and a glimpse at next week’s project. At the end of each session, your child will work on a project summary worksheet to help reinforce the skills learned in class and to show off the type of robot he or she built. It’s a great way for your child to learn and grow, while building confidence every step of the way!
Exciting learning experiences await! We offer:
- A hands-on learning environment that equips kids with key STEM skills
- An interactive, innovative learning atmosphere where creativity and imagination can reach new heights
- Small class sizes that feature a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (only 12 students per class, maximum), allowing for personal attention and friendly collaboration
- Intuitive software that’s kid-friendly and a blast to work with
- Cool activities and projects, such as building, animating and troubleshooting a new robotic creation every week!
- Regular communication that helps keeps parents informed on the content and accomplishments of each class