Getting into a coveted college isn’t always easy. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. That's why we provide students with the support and guidance they need to get the best admission scores possible. With our test prep in Coeur D'Alene, your teen will benefit from a personalized, interactive program that reduces test-day stress and builds confidence. You’ll be happy to know our program is proven to deliver real results, meaning you can expect higher scores on tests!
The Best Results Come from the Best Prep
Our test prep program consists not only of small-group sessions, but also a variety of online resources for independent learning — including timed practice tests. You’ll be pleased to know that many of our students hone the skills they need to raise test scores in as little as five to eight weeks. Think of the opportunities that could arise with a better score!▼
The Right Approach for High Scores
The friendly teachers at Sylvan in Coeur D'Alene are knowledgeable about every aspect of the test! We cover every type of test question, guiding students through the techniques needed to achieve the best scores. In addition, your teen has the flexibility to study on his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our customized online learning resource. It comes standard with our in-person learning, or you can choose it on its own.
Make Test Day A Success! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Overcome Test Stress with a FREE Practice Exam!
For a limited time, your teen can take a full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Coeur D'Alene for FREE!* It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Make test day a great day: contact us now to get started!