School ends, summer starts and fun is just around the corner with Sylvan's summer camps in Idaho! We offer programs where teamwork, interactivity and exciting tasks take center stage, empowering kids to keep on learning (and having a blast!) after school is out. This group dynamic also means your child can bring friends — or make new ones — and experience a new kind of learning environment away from the classroom.
Ready to inspire your child to succeed in the next school year and beyond? Find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area now.
Making Learning More Engaging — and Fun!
With seriously cool projects that focus on 21st century skills and knowledge, our summer camps in Idaho make learning more engaging and ensure that your child will be thrilled to take on new tasks each week. From traditional staples like reading, writing and study skills to the very latest STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) teachings, our programs highlight competencies that are useful in the classroom and beyond. Make the next school year a success: register your child for our summer programs today!▼
Different Camps for Different Needs
As leaders in tutoring, we understand how kids need support in different areas to succeed in school and beyond. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. On the other hand, it could be one of our new STEM camps, which include cool, tech-focused activities like robot programming and video game creation!
Whichever program works best for your young learner, you can count on Sylvan's summer camps in Idaho to ensure more fun — and boosted confidence in preparation for the next school year.
Our Innovative STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: Your child can build his or her own video game — and modern programming skills — by choosing from countless sounds, characters, backgrounds and animations via our kid-friendly software.
- Robotics: LEGO® is already cool, but we make it even cooler by giving kids the opportunity to create working robots.
- Engineering: Future engineers and architects will enjoy taking on hands-on projects like building working LEGO® machines or sturdy structures with K'NEX®.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: Any student entering elementary school needs to have mastered the basics of reading. That's why our knowledgeable teachers provide the perfect preparation in the form of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Edge: Every successive school year introduces new challenges and responsibilities, but we teach the practical time management and organization skills kids need to stay on top of their workloads.
- Fit4Algebra: Not many kids are excited by algebra, but our camp is made up of fun summer activities that build up your child's math skills for the school year ahead.
- Writing: Your child will develop creative skills, writing abilities and a legitimate portfolio of work at our language-focused Writing camp.