Sylvan’s study skills program in Idaho can help ensure your son or daughter is fully prepared for increasing school workloads and the forthcoming challenges of college. Our program focuses on problem solving, critical thinking and life management skills that kids in grades 4-12 can use to organize their schoolwork and manage their busy schedules more effectively. You'll see a noticeable confidence boost as your child gets to grips with life-long tools and techniques that can be used at school at beyond! It's time to equip your child for success: get started today by contacting your local Sylvan in Idaho.
A Bright Future Starts With a Smart Approach
Between homework, advanced classes, extracurricular activities and part-time jobs (not to mention socializing!), most modern students have a lot on their plate. And once college applications start, it can be even more difficult to stay on top of things. That's why our study skills program is tailored to have a lasting positive effect, helping students gain important strategies to plan, manage and prioritize their schedules and workloads more effectively than ever before.
Life-Long Skills to Succeed, Starting in Grade 4
Success starts with a solid foundation. For that reason, Sylvan's study skills program in Idaho is designed to equip teens with transferable skills and strategies that can be used in the classroom and, after that, at college and in career settings. We always take the bigger picture into consideration, so our goal is to instill lifelong knowledge for personal and academic success. Help your child take on any challenge with confidence: find out how we can enhance his or her skillset.
Your Son or Daughter Will Learn:
- How to manage time and workloads more effectively.
- Proven strategies for short-term and long-term target setting.
- Techniques for planning and managing large projects.
- Organizational methods for efficient homework routines and how to set up a personal study area.
- Performance management and planning skills, from tracking grades to using an academic calendar.
- How to communicate more effectively, including tactics like active listening.
- How to put together a winning college application.
- Job interview preparation tactics, including expert tips for writing a compelling cover letter.