Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Coeur D'Alene! Your child will love learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each session while developing valuable science and engineering competencies along the way — it’s a complete blast! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Help Your Child Move Ahead
There are more and more career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), which means a 21st century skill set is an essential asset. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Coeur D'Alene are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Your child will work with a buddy to build robots using kid-friendly technology — a process that helps kids learn useful STEM concepts and build confidence.▼
Our Programs are Fun for Parents Too!
Children of all ages have a blast at our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior knowledge or experience needed! Parents also relish our programs because we keep them in the know at all stages. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Small group settings of no more than 12 students per class, allowing for personal attention
- Practical activities that make education more engaging and rewarding
- The camaraderie of creating LEGO® robots with a buddy
- Kid-focused software that's easy, intuitive and a whole lot of fun!
- STEM-based learning that equips students with desirable skill sets
- Regular communication with parents to keep you up-to-speed from beginning to end