Are you considering enlisting a math tutor in Idaho to help your child overcome a potentially tricky subject? Do you think a more engaging and interactive learning experience could help your child unlock his or her potential in the classroom and beyond? Turn to Sylvan for any of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that help your child master key math concepts and develop the tools essential for lasting success. Our programs align with college and career readiness standards so you know they will have a lasting impact. We’re here to help take the frustration out of math: find out how your local Sylvan math tutors in Idaho can help your child overcome knowledge gaps and rediscover the joy of learning.
Expect Measurable Results
We work hard to make math more enjoyable and engaging because we know it helps kids achieve more in school. In fact, you can take confidence from the fact that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who are not Sylvan attendees.▼
Sylvan's Three Math Programs Are:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- An engaging, interactive learning experience. Our tutors use the iPad® as a teaching tool, helping to make learning more interesting and enjoyable. It also means we can adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities.
- A proven learning approach. Our trademark, step-by-step approach — Sylvan Insight™ — personalizes learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. On-the-spot feedback helps students stay engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Focus on brain-boosting activities. We highlight practical problem-solving skills to help students strengthen their understanding and think about math in new ways.
- A fun format for all. We boost math speed and proficiency with a selection of fun, kid-friendly activities and a great motivational rewards system.
- Challenging math problems. Our math curriculum is aligned with national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step learning process to make sure your child reaches his or her potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring help. Tough homework assignment? Test to prepare for? Our math tutors are ready to help.
- Relief from frustration. You don’t have to be the expert at all things math. Our tutors are here to turn your child’s frustration into high fives and make learning a lot more rewarding.
- Highly flexible scheduling. We offer homework help at convenient times, including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® pinpoints your child's unique strengths and needs so that our experts tutors can focus on exact areas for success. For a limited time, get started for only $95*! Get in touch today to learn more!