At one point or another, homework time may become a challenge for your child; rest assured, you can count on Sylvan in Coeur D'Alene for the expert guidance and support you need. If your son or daughter needs extra practice on a specific assignment, test prep for an upcoming exam, or wants to get ahead, our tutors can help.
Make Homework Stress a Thing of the Past
Whether your child needs extra guidance in reading, writing or math, our talented tutors will ensure your child is making progress every step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter generally keeps up in school but is having a hard time with a specific homework assignment or a certain concept, our tutors are here to help! We can turn frustrations into success by helping your child conquer new skills, leading to better performance in the classroom and beyond. Academic Coaching is a great way to help your child:
- Get personalized support with focused sessions that meet his or her particular needs, so concepts are fully understood and confidence grows. Your child can get the guidance he or she needs in a range of subject areas (so you don't need to be the expert!).
- Enhance comprehension and develop new skills through a focused style of learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel less frustrated and more confident through ongoing feedback and recognition from his or her tutor for every skill mastered.
- Get effective tutoring at the right price, with affordable monthly packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the brightest students can have a hard time keeping up with the homework load in high school. If your teen could use a little guidance navigating a high volume of assignments, tricky topics or new concepts, look no further than Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see a noticeable improvement in comprehension, leading to even higher grades and far less stress at homework time. With this program, you can expect:
- Targeted tutoring sessions to focus on your child's unique needs and goals.
- Greater confidence and less stress as a result of engaging guidance from subject matter experts.
- Hands-on support in a variety of subjects such as history, math, AP classes and more!
- Affordable hourly rates.