Are you looking for a writing tutor in the Spokane region? If you think your child is struggling to keep from falling behind with writing assignments, would benefit from added practice to stay on track or is eager to start working towards his or her goals and get ahead of the game, our tutors are available to help.
Focused Learning to Meet Specific Needs
Sylvan provides a number of programs designed to encourage the development of strong writing skills, so your child can get kind of support he or she needs to advance. Starting with the basics of sentence structure up to guidance writing college admissions essays, our writing tutors are here to equip your child with the skills for success — and ensure the process is fun, too!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Our Personalized Tutoring program in writing is designed to help children who are struggling to keep up with writing requirements build skills and regularly complete writing assignments with a lot less frustration. Here’s what Personalized Tutoring can provide: Our Personalized Tutoring program can offer:
- Become a more engaging and confident writer. Beginning with the basics of writing like composing, revising and editing essays, we aim to give your child a strong foundation. These skills will empower your son or daughter to become a more proficient writer—and student.
- Bigger, better results in the classroom. Our writing program is set up to align with college and career standards so the emphasis is placed on developing skills that will be useful in the future.
- Affordable prices. Our hourly rates are competitive with local tutoring companies and private tutors so getting quality writing help for your family is always within budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For the child that needs a little more practice to get writing skills up to speed to start acing assignments and tests, this program is a great fit. You can expect the following from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring support that builds skills needed to keep up in class and complete homework.
- Learning sessions personalized to your child’s needs, from skill practice to homework help and tips for studying for tests.
- Interactive activities that emphasize hands-on learning.
- Expert tutors who use modern teaching methods to make sure difficult concepts make sense (so you don’t have to be the expert!).
- Budget-friendly rates with monthly packages that keep things simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Solid writing skills are one of the most important things for a student with ambitious academic goals. This program is dedicated to helping your child ace advanced courses and learn the research-based writing skills he or she needs to complete tests and assignments with writing requirements as well as write compelling college admissions essays. With this program, you can expect the following:
- More confidence for conquering writing-related challenges moving forward.
- An understanding of composition techniques and research skills that help your child excel in advanced courses.
- Expert guidance on how to write a compelling college essay that makes an impression.
- Build upon existing skills with practice in research-focused writing.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Connect with Sylvan Today
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a fantastic way to pinpoint both your child's strengths and skill sets that could use improvement. Fill out our form or give us a call and we'll contact you to discuss your needs and what we can do to help.