School may be out of session, but fun-filled learning experiences are in! Our interactive summer camps in the Spokane region are the perfect way keep your child engaged and motivated throughout the break. No tedious drills allowed!
We use an effective mix of intuitive technology, exciting games and super cool activities (like designing and programming robots, video games and animated stories) to make learning a blast for kids of all ages. On top of that, all of our camps have group dynamics, so your child can bring friends or make new besties as he or she builds valuable skills in a cooperative group setting. You’ll be pleased to see your son or daughter’s confidence reach new levels!
Bringing Learning to Life
Children and parents alike appreciate our summer courses because they turn learning into a highly engaging experience. By participating in super cool and fun activities, your child will develop important skills — like reading, writing and study skills or in-demand STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills — that can help lead to better results in school and in life. Fire up your child’s imagination this summer: sign up for a Sylvan summer camp in the Spokane region today!▼
A Fun-Filled Summer Awaits
Sylvan’s summer camps in the Spokane region take learning to the next level. That’s because we deliver a unique combination of proven teaching techniques and highly engaging projects, encouraging creativity — and fun! — while helping your child sharpen his or her skill set.
Whether your son or daughter loves playing with technology or just needs a little extra attention when it comes to math or writing, our summer camps will help your child gear up for the upcoming school year. Our programs feature convenient scheduling options, so it won’t be hard to squeeze impactful learning into your family’s busy schedule.
Enriched Learning With Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your child geared up for elementary school! Our Early Reading camp includes hands-on lessons and engaging games to help your son or daughter master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills camp is designed to lower stress and increase confidence. Our knowledgeable teachers will equip your child with crucial planning, organization and time management skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using a fun mix of activities, we help equip your child with the skills he or she needs to take on challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will build a unique portfolio he or she will want to show off. Along the way, your young writer will explore a variety of writing styles, including writing movie reviews and crafting web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will have a great time as he or she learns how to build and program a variety of robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. There’s no better way to learn crucial STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will be amazed to learn what goes on in the world of machine and bridge design with our cutting-edge, themed engineering programs. Kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are based on real-life structures from around the globe.