Our Robotics & Science programs in the Spokane region are all about inspiring imaginations, cultivating creativity and having a ton of fun along the way! Your child will love experimenting with kid-friendly software and making new BFFs as he or she constructs and animates a different LEGO® robot each week. But that’s not all: our courses also teach elementary and middle school-aged students critical 21st century competencies. It’s all a part of an extraordinary learning experience that can lead to bigger and brighter things in school and beyond.
Be a Part of Your Child's Success
Our Robotics & Science programs include ongoing email communication, so you can stay up to date on your son or daughter’s progress and all the amazing things he or she learned. You will receive an email after every session that summarizes that class’s goals and outcomes, includes photos and provides a sneak peek of next week’s project. In addition, your child will complete a project summary worksheet at the end of each class to fortify the skills he or she learned that week and to show you the kind of robot he or she created. It’s a great way to see your child learn, grow and build confidence every step of the way!
Next-level learning starts here! We offer:
- A hands-on learning environment that equips kids with key STEM skills
- An interactive, innovative learning atmosphere where creativity and imagination can reach new heights
- Small class sizes that feature a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (only 12 students per class, maximum), allowing for personal attention and friendly collaboration
- Intuitive software that’s kid-friendly and a blast to work with
- Cool activities and projects, such as building, animating and troubleshooting a new robotic creation every week!
- Regular communication that helps keeps parents informed on the content and accomplishments of each class