Comparing math tutors in the Spokane region? Then look no more. Whether your child is starting to fall behind, would benefit from some extra practice or simply has the desire to get ahead in topics like algebra, geometry and advanced math, we know how to ensure your son or daughter succeeds. Regardless of your child’s individual needs, we’ll adapt our learning solutions to get results.
Get the Best Program for Your Child’s Needs
From hands-on support to enrichment, we offer a variety of proven math programs, enabling you to choose the option that fits your child’s specific needs. We can help your child acquire strong academic skills in math, algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is struggling to get to grips with foundational math concepts, our intensive tutoring could be the first step towards better scores and improved confidence. Our proven methods make math concepts far accessible so your child can catch up and start to achieve more success in the classroom. Here’s what you’ll get from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A more tailored approach: We design your child’s learning plan using our proven Sylvan Method™ to make sure he or she is getting the right attention.
- Bigger, better results: Our tutoring students can expect up to two to three times more improvement in math scores compared to their peers.
- Guidance and support from experts: Our Sylvan-certified tutors will be the support your child needs every step of the way. We make sure to continuously adjust our approach to ensure math is engaging instead of frustrating.
- Local, school-approved curriculum: Our math curriculum is aligned with the standards of most schools. And our tutors use up-to-date teaching methods, so you don’t have to be the expert!
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rates are similar to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting effective math help for your family doesn’t have to be over budget!
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If extra math practice is just what your son or daughter needs, our Academic Coaching program could be perfect for your family! Our expert tutors help with math test prep, tough homework assignments and demanding workloads. With our new monthly subscription program, you can expect:
- Tailored sessions that identify skills gaps and focus on the exact support needed.
- Proactive tutoring to sharpen skills and build lasting confidence at school — and beyond.
- Interactive learning that not only reinforces skills and concepts, but is fun too!
- Expert tutors who align their teaching with local school curriculums and employ the latest math-teaching techniques.
- Convenient scheduling that works around your family routine.
- That includes classes in the afternoons and evenings, and on weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that fit your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child has ambitious goals, our advanced math and test preparation programs can be a great way for him or her to build confidence to complete difficult homework assignments and learn new math concepts. It's incredibly satisfying to see your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz conquer new challenges and meet his or her ambitious goals. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Improve math skills such as computation, process, reasoning and problem solving with ease, building a solid foundation for future success.
- Feel more prepared and confident in class. Our tutors are well-versed on the local curriculum, so they are able to connect the Sylvan lessons with your child’s actual schoolwork.
- Get more advanced math experience with accelerated learning and interactive exercises to help concepts click.
- Build confidence and greater success! Our advanced programs will make sure your child is ahead of the pack.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Enjoy Our Limited-Time Special Today!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a great way to pinpoint strengths and tailor lessons to target skill gaps. Call today or fill out our form and we'll contact you soon to discuss your needs and ways to help.