Make sure your son or daughter is ready for growing school workloads and the future challenges of college with Sylvan’s study skills program in Hawaii. Our program focuses on problem solving, critical thinking and life management skills that kids in grades 4-12 can use to organize their schoolwork and manage their busy schedules more effectively. You'll see a noticeable difference in your son or daughter's confidence as he or she gains tools and techniques that can be used in school and beyond! We're ready to equip your child for success: simply contact your local Sylvan in Hawaii to get started or to find out more.
Laying the Groundwork for Future Success
There’s no doubt that many students have a lot of responsibilities to juggle, whether it's a homework assignment, advanced classes, a part-time job or simply maintaining a healthy social life. Add the extra challenge of college applications and it's even trickier to stay on top of everything. That's why our study skills program focuses on strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing workloads and schedules, empowering students to take on any project — and organize their time — much more effectively.
Achieve More from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
A solid foundation leads to success. With our study skills program in Hawaii, students can develop important skills and strategies that are relevant in the classroom immediately, and can also be applied in college and career settings later on. Sylvan always has the bigger picture in mind, so we instill life-long knowledge your son or daughter can use to thrive personally and academically. We’re ready to build your child’s skillset so he or she can take on any challenge with confidence.
Your Child in Grade 4-12 Will Learn:
- How to better manage time and workloads.
- Strategies to set achievable short-term and long-term goals.
- Techniques to plan and track projects.
- Organizational methods for setting up an effective personal study area and tackling homework.
- How to track grades and design an academic calendar.
- Communications skills, including active listening.
- How to apply to college and prepare for job interviews, including resume and cover letter writing tips.