Are you considering enlisting a math tutor in Hawaii to help your child overcome a potentially tricky subject? Could your child achieve more in the classroom — and beyond — with some engaging, interactive, personalized tutoring? You can count on Sylvan's three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — to help your child master the fundamentals of math, get to grips with key concepts and build the tools for lasting academic success. Our programs align with college and career readiness standards so you know they will have a lasting impact. So if you think it's time to take the head-scratching frustration out of math (it can certainly be a tricky topic!), ask us how a Sylvan math tutor in Hawaii can help.
Engaging Learning, Measurable Results
We make math more engaging and enjoyable, helping kids improve academic results and develop useful, transferable skills. Rest assured that when you turn to any of Sylvan's Hawaii locations, our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who have not attended Sylvan.
Discover the Difference Our Math Programs Make
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- An engaging, interactive learning experience. Our tutors use the iPad® as a teaching tool, helping to make learning more interesting and enjoyable. It also means we can adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities.
- A proven learning approach. Our trademark, step-by-step approach — Sylvan Insight™ — personalizes learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. On-the-spot feedback helps students stay engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Engaging, brain-boosting activities. We emphasize useful problem-solving skills to help your child think about math in new ways and develop a deeper understanding of key concepts.
- A fun, kid-friendly format. Boost math speed and proficiency with a diverse range of fun activities, a motivational rewards system and the positive team spirit of a small group.
- Challenging math content. Our math curriculum aligns with college and career readiness standards and uses a five-step process to help your child achieve more in math.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tough test on the horizon? Homework assignment proving tricky? Our math tutors are here to help.
- No more frustration. Explaining math concepts can be challenging, but you don’t always have to be the expert at all things math! Our tutors understand how to turn frustration into smiles and make learning more rewarding.
- The flexibility you need. We make our homework help available on evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
For a limited time only, get started for $95! The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment makes it easy for our expert tutors to pinpoint your child’s exact strengths and skill gaps so they can focus on the right areas for success. Call us or fill out our form and we'll get in touch to discuss your needs.