If you’re on the hunt for a math tutor in the Honolulu region, look no further. Whether your child is starting to fall behind, would benefit from some extra practice or simply has the desire to get ahead in topics like algebra, geometry and advanced math, we know how to ensure your son or daughter succeeds. No matter what kind of attention your child needs, we’re here to provide solutions that get results.
The Right Program at the Right Time
Sylvan has math programs ranging from support and practice to enrichment, so you’ll have the option to select the one that targets your son or daugther’s needs. We can help your son or daughter master the fundamentals and obtain useful math tools in algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is falling behind in math or struggling with foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could be the key to improved scores and greater confidence. Our proven methods make math concepts far accessible so your child can catch up and start to achieve more success in the classroom. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring program entails:
- A tailored approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we design our teaching approach to meet your child’s unique needs so he or she is able to grasp concepts effectively.
- Expert support and guidance: Thanks to our Sylvan-certified tutors, your child will have support every step of the way. We tweak your child’s learning plan as we go to make sure math is engaging, not frustrating.
- Incredible results: Our tutoring students often achieve anywhere from two to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers. We guarantee your child will see progress too!
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum matches up with most school standards. Plus, our tutors are well-versed in modern teaching methods, so you don’t have to be!
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates are comparable to private tutors and other tutoring companies, so securing the most effective math help for your family is budget-friendly.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs homework support, more practice with math outside of class, or is looking for a challenge, Academic Coaching can help! Our expert tutors help with math test prep, tough homework assignments and demanding workloads. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive tutoring that focuses on sharpening skills, keeping up with homework and studying for tests to increase confidence in the classroom.
- Targeted learning sessions that zero in on the kind of attention your child needs to start seeing results.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning.
- School-aligned curriculum for a noticeable impact in class.
- Expert tutors who understand new, modern teaching techniques that get math concepts to click.
- A range of schedule options including evenings, afternoons and weekends.
- Affordable rates on monthly packages that fit into your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track, we're here to help him or her prepare for challenging assignments and complex math concepts. You’ll have a great time watching your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz accomplish goals and take on new challenges. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, you can expect your child to:
- Build advanced math skills including computation, reasoning, process and problem solving to establish a strong foundation for success.
- Gain more math experience with hands-on exercises and accelerated learning that will make sure tough concepts stick.
- Feel better prepared and more confident in the classroom. Our tutors know the local curriculum so they’re able to align their Sylvan lessons with what your child is learning at school.
- Be equipped for success thanks to advanced programs that keep your child at their top of his or her class.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Ready for Results?
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a great way to pinpoint strengths and tailor lessons to target skill gaps. Fill out our form or give us a call and we'll contact you to discuss your needs and what we can do to help.