If you’re on the hunt for a math tutor in the Honolulu region, look no further. Whether you’ve noticed your son or daughter is falling behind, needs some extra practice or just wants to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors will make sure your child succeeds. Whatever your young mathematician needs, we’re here to get results.
Select the Best Program to Meet Your Child’s Needs
Whether it's enrichment or additional practice, we provide a range of math programs that allow you to pick the option that suits your child best. We’re here to guide and support your child’s journey towards success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If fundamental math concepts are proving problematic for your son or daughter, intensive tutoring could be the solution that leads to not only higher scores but also greater confidence. We know how to make critical math concepts more accessible, empowering students to achieve more in the classroom and beyond. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring program entails:
- A customized approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we adapt our teaching to suit your child’s unique needs, enabling him or her to grasp concepts quickly and effectively.
- Expert guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors support your child every step of the way. We continually adjust your child’s learning plan to make sure math is an engaging challenge rather than a frustrating roadblock.
- Great results: Did you know that our students achieve two to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers? We guarantee your child will progress too!
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: We tailor our curriculum to match up with most school standards. In addition, our tutors are extremely well-versed in modern teaching techniques — so you don’t have to be!
- Competitive rates: Our rates compare with private tutors and other tutoring companies, helping to make the most effective math help more budget-friendly for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child needs extra math practice, help with homework assignments or more of a challenge, Academic Coaching is a great option! Our tutors are experts at providing support on homework, studying for tests and managing heavy workloads. With our new monthly subscription program, you’ll get:
- Proactive tutoring support to improve skills, stay on track with homework, study for tests and build confidence in the classroom.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes a difference in class.
- Specialized learning sessions that are tailored to your child’s unique needs.
- Hands-on, interactive activities designed to encourage skill mastery.
- Experienced tutors who are well-versed in modern teaching methods for math (so you don’t have to be the expert!).
- Flexible scheduling options that fit your family’s lifestyle, such as afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages that you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child has ambitious goals, our advanced math and test preparation programs can be a great way for him or her to build confidence to complete difficult homework assignments and learn new math concepts. You’ll love watching your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz master new skills and accomplish goals. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, you can expect your child to:
- Be better prepared in the classroom. We align our programs with local school curriculums, empowering students to apply their new skills to schoolwork.
- Master complex math concepts with ease, including process, reasoning, computation and problem solving, all of which provide a strong foundation for future academic success.
- Get deeper math experience
- Boost confidence and success! Our advanced programs are all about giving students the greatest chance to get ahead in class.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Benefit From Our Limited-Time Special!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is the perfect way to pinpoint and target your child's needs, including strengths and skill gaps. Fill out our form or give us a call and we'll contact you to discuss your needs and what we can do to help.