Are you considering enlisting a math tutor in the Honolulu region to help your child overcome a potentially tricky subject? Could a more personal, engaging approach to learning unlock your child's full potential in the classroom? Turn to Sylvan for any of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that help your child master key math concepts and develop the tools essential for lasting success. Our programs adhere to college and career readiness standards, which means they're designed to have a lasting positive impact. Find out how your local Sylvan math tutor in the Honolulu region can make math a less frustrating subject and help your child enjoy learning again.
Greater Confidence Leads to Better Results
Our first job is to make math a more engaging and enjoyable subject, which is essential to help kids boost their performance at school. As a matter of fact, our Honolulu region math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times when compared to students who don't go to Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Discover the Difference Our Math Programs Make
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Engaging interactivity. We adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities by using iPads® as teaching tools, which also helps to create a more stimulating learning environment.
- Proven methods. Sylvan Insight™ ensures a personalized, step-by-step approach to your child's learning.
- On-the-spot feedback. Instant feedback and advice is essential for keeping students on-track and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Focus on brain-boosting activities. We highlight practical problem-solving skills to help students strengthen their understanding and think about math in new ways.
- A fun format for all. We boost math speed and proficiency with a selection of fun, kid-friendly activities and a great motivational rewards system.
- Challenging math problems. Our math curriculum is aligned with national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step learning process to make sure your child reaches his or her potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tough test on the horizon? Homework assignment proving tricky? Our math tutors are here to help.
- No more frustration. Explaining math concepts can be challenging, but you don't always have to be the expert at all things math! Our tutors understand how to turn frustration into smiles and make learning more rewarding.
- The flexibility you need. We make our homework help available on evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® is just one of the many tools we use to pinpoint your child’s strengths and needs, which allows our expert tutors to focus on the areas that require the most attention for greater success. For a limited time, you can get started for $95*! Simply get in touch today!