Are you on the lookout for a writing tutor in Macon, Georgia? If your child is starting to fall behind in class, could use a little extra help or is interested in getting ahead, our tutors can help him or her get on track towards success.
Tailored Support for Your Young Writer
From basic syntax to college application essays, our writing tutors know how to ensure significant progress for each student — and a lot of fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If grade-level writing tasks are proving to be too challenging for your child, our Personalized Tutoring will focus on the most important skills in order to raise scores — and confidence — when it comes to writing assignments and homework. Here’s what our program has to offer:
- Engaging writing abilities and higher confidence. Your child will not only master the mechanics of writing, but also the process of composing and editing essays.
- Improved scores at school. We align our writing program to established college and career readiness standards, helping students make immediate improvements and prepare for success down the road.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring companies, so you know the best writing help is within your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child could do with some extra practice to improve his or her writing skills, this program could be the perfect fit. This is what our Academic Coaching offers:
- Proactive support in the form of tutoring that builds skills for homework and in-class assignments
- Specialized tutoring sessions that target your child's unique needs with homework help and test prep.
- Expert tutors who use the latest teaching methods to make sure tough concepts stick.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages to make sure tutoring is affordable.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
The academic fast track requires students to have robust writing and communication skills. This program is designed to help your child develop research-based writing skills, excel in advanced courses and hone the ability to write compelling college admissions essays. Here's what you can expect:
- Added confidence for taking on new challenges with writing requirements.
- Advanced research skills and composition techniques essential for success.
- Expert guidance for crafting a compelling college admissions essay that stands out.
- Build on developing skills with hands-on practice.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Start Your Journey Today with an Academic Checkup
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can see how your child is performing in relation to national norms — and use the results to pinpoint specific areas for improvement. Get one today at a Sylvan near you!