Getting into a coveted college isn’t always easy. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. At Sylvan, we know the difference high test scores can make. With our test prep in Macon, your teen will benefit from a personalized, interactive program that reduces test-day stress and builds confidence. There’s no need to sweat it because our program leads to real results, so you and your teen can enjoy higher scores on tests!
Effective Prep = Impressive Results
Our test prep program consists not only of small-group sessions, but also a variety of online resources for independent learning — including timed practice tests. In fact, most students in our program only require five to eight weeks to master vital test-taking skills and strategies needed to raise their test scores. Just imagine the possibilities that could open up with a boosted score!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
Our teachers in Macon know everything there is to know about tests! They’re dedicated to equipping your teen with invaluable skills and techniques for approaching each section of the exam. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It comes standard with our in-person learning, or you can choose it on its own.
Your Nearby Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
For a Limited Time, Take a FREE Practice Test!
For a limited time, your teen can take a full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Macon for FREE!* It's a great way for your teen to figure out the format of the test, build confidence and work on areas that need improvement. Prepare for test success: contact us now to get started!