Getting a spot at a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want the best for your child — including the best possible admission scores. Our hands-on test prep in Augusta is designed to help your son or daughter eliminate stress, bolster confidence and get ready to tackle the big exam with ease. In fact, our program is proven to deliver real results, which means higher test scores and bigger smiles all around!
Great Preparation Means Great Scores
Our test prep program is effective because we combine independent learning with small-group sessions, interactive online resources and a selection of practice tests. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. And one thing's for sure: an impressive score can lead to many more opportunities to succeed!▼
Skills and Strategies that Lead to Better Outcomes
The talented tutors at Sylvan Learning in Augusta are extremely knowledgeable about the test. Our students learn techniques for answering practically any type of test question. In addition, your teen can study according to his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our innovative online learning platform. It’s included with our in-center instruction, or you can select it as a standalone class.
Be Prepared For Test Day! Sylvan Offers:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
For a Limited Time, Take a FREE Practice Test!
For a limited time only, you can arrange a full-length practice exam for FREE* at your local Sylvan in Augusta! It's a great way for your teen to figure out the format of the test, build confidence and work on areas that need improvement. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!