When school wraps up for another year, the learning can go on! That's because you can make sure your child is inspired and engaged (and entertained!) with Sylvan Learning's fun, interactive summer camps in Savannah.
Whether your child wants to learn robotics, coding or engineering, or needs to brush up on writing or study skills, we have a wide assortment of camps to choose from — your child will have a great time! Our programs include convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to fit impactful learning experiences into your family’s busy schedule.
Enriching Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help get your little one ready to join the big kids at elementary school! We use a fun mix of interactive lessons and exciting games to help your child master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Watch the stress go down and the smiles go up! Your child will learn vital time management and organization skills for success in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using an engaging mix of activities, we help get your child in tip-top shape for tackling tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will build a unique portfolio and learn a wide range of creative writing techniques, including everything from writing movie reviews to crafting web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Building, programming and animating a LEGO® robot isn't only seriously cool — it's also a great way to develop critical STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): This program offers eye-opening, hands-on projects that help kids understand how machines, super structures and other cool things are built. Your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.