When another school year wraps up, the learning doesn’t have to end! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Atlanta are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
We provide a diverse range of camps — from Coding, Engineering and Robotics & Science to Writing and Reading — that are suitable for kids of all ages. There's also convenient scheduling options to choose from, allowing you to fit educational experiences around your family's other plans for the summer.
Fun And Learning At Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your child is ready for life at elementary school! We teach the basics of reading by combining fun activities with interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Help your young leaner stay on top of growing responsibilities with our Study Skills program, which emphasizes critical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We take the pain out of algebra by breaking it down into bite-sized activities and assignments.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids in our Writing program develop a diverse range of useful writing techniques and create a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will develop critical STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast along the way. Each theme-based session encourages creativity and imagination as kids build, program and animate amazing robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It doesn’t get much cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will love the fun, hands-on projects that explore how machines, super structures and all things that move are built. Kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the globe!