With Sylvan's summer camps in Georgia, it's easy to see how the fun starts when school ends! We offer programs where teamwork, interactivity and exciting tasks take center stage, empowering kids to keep on learning (and having a blast!) after school is out. It makes for a new type of learning environment beyond the classroom — and a special group dynamic where existing friendships are strengthened or new ones made.
Want to inspire your child to learn more and do better than ever next school year? Take a look at the Sylvan camps offered in your local area now.
Fun and Learning at the Same Time? You Can with Sylvan!
We've tailored our summer camps in Georgia to emphasize practical skills for the 21st century through seriously cool projects and activities that make learning a real highlight of your child's week. From reading, writing and study skills to STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills, our programs equip your child with vital competencies he or she can put to use in school and in life. Get more learning in this summer: register your child for a Sylvan summer program today!
Our Exciting Selection of Camps
We're leaders in the field of tutoring, so we understand how kids need support in different subject areas in order to achieve their potential in school and beyond. That's why our summer camps come in a range of different types and specializations, making a variety of subjects less daunting and more engaging. It could be our reading or writing programs, which help kids explore language in a more creative and interactive way. Or, it could be one of our new STEM-focused camps featuring cool activities like programming a robot or creating a video game.
Whatever the topic, Sylvan's summer camps in Georgia deliver more fun, more camaraderie and more confidence going into the next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Preschoolers and kindergartners need to know the basics of reading before they make the leap to elementary school. We offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging games and activities.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Fresh challenges and responsibilities accompany every new school year, but we're here to help your child gain the time management and organization skills he or she needs to excel in the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra camp may not sound exciting, but we bring math to life and provide interactive activities to boost your child's math skills.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Our Writing camp gives kids the chance to explore their creativity, enhance their writing skills and build a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): LEGO® is already cool, but we make it even cooler by giving kids the opportunity to create working robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will ignite — and he or she will build important STEM and problem solving skills along the way. It doesn't get more fun than this!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Future engineers and architects will enjoy taking on hands-on projects including designing and constructing cool creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the globe!