Sylvan’s study skills program in Georgia can help ensure your son or daughter is fully prepared for increasing school workloads and the forthcoming challenges of college. Our program, which is tailored for kids and teens in grades 4-12, focuses on the kind of life management, critical thinking and problem solving skills needed to manage schoolwork and organize busy schedules more effectively. You'll see confidence levels soar as your child picks up life-long tools that he or she can put to good use in the classroom and beyond! There’s no better time than now to equip your child for success: contact your local Sylvan in Georgia now to get started.
Laying the Groundwork for Future Success
Between homework, advanced classes, extracurricular activities and part-time jobs (not to mention socializing!), most modern students have a lot on their plate. And once college applications start, it can be even more difficult to stay on top of things. That's why our study skills program is tailored to have a lasting positive effect, helping students gain important strategies to plan, manage and prioritize their schedules and workloads more effectively than ever before.
From Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
Success starts with a solid foundation. That’s why our study skills program in Georgia emphasizes skills and strategies that students can use at school right away — and, eventually, continue using them to succeed at college and in professional settings. Sylvan always has the bigger picture in mind, so we instill life-long knowledge your son or daughter can use to thrive personally and academically. Together we can build your child’s skillset (and confidence!) so he or she can take on any challenge.
Here's What Your Child Will Learn:
- How to manage time and workloads more effectively.
- Proven strategies for short-term and long-term target setting.
- Techniques for planning and managing large projects.
- Organizational methods for efficient homework routines and how to set up a personal study area.
- Performance management and planning skills, from tracking grades to using an academic calendar.
- How to communicate more effectively, including tactics like active listening.
- How to put together a winning college application.
- Job interview preparation tactics, including expert tips for writing a compelling cover letter.