Sylvan’s study skills program in Georgia can help ensure your son or daughter is fully prepared for increasing school workloads and the forthcoming challenges of college. Through our program, kids in grades 4-12 develop useful life management, problem solving and critical thinking skills to help them better organize their busy schedules and stay on top of schoolwork assignments. As your child learns tools and techniques that can be used in and beyond school, you'll see his or her confidence grow! Help your child get equipped for success: get in touch with your local Sylvan in Georgia today to get started.
Laying the Groundwork for Future Success
Between homework, advanced classes, extracurricular activities and part-time jobs (not to mention socializing!), most modern students have a lot on their plate. And once college applications start, it can be even more difficult to stay on top of things. That's why our study skills program is tailored to have a lasting positive effect, helping students gain important strategies to plan, manage and prioritize their schedules and workloads more effectively than ever before.▼
From Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
A solid foundation leads to success. With our study skills program in Georgia, students can develop important skills and strategies that are relevant in the classroom immediately, and can also be applied in college and career settings later on. In other words, we always consider the bigger picture, and our goal is to impart lifelong knowledge that can go a long way to ensuring your son or daughter's personal and academic success. Learn how we can help your child push his or her skillset (and confidence!) to the next level.
Your Child in Grade 4-12 Will Learn:
- How to manage workloads and schedules better.
- Strategies for short-term and long-term goal setting.
- Techniques for project planning, tracking and management.
- Organizational methods for effective personal study areas and efficient approaches to homework.
- How to set personal expectations, track grades and make effective use of an academic calendar.
- Active listening skills.
- How to successfully apply for college and write a compelling admission essay.
- Job interview preparation techniques, including how to create a resume that works.
Ready to Get Started?