With our Robotics for Kids courses in Augusta, after-school education is cooler than ever! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! These programs are specially designed to keep kids engaged and inspired outside of the classroom. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Enhance Your Child’s Skill Set
As careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important to equip students with vital 21st century skills. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Augusta are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Working with a buddy, your child will use kid-friendly technology to build and program a variety of cool robots, learning practical STEM concepts and building major confidence in the process.▼
Take Part in the Experience!
Kids of all ages love diving into our Robotics for Kids programs: no previous experience or knowledge necessary! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. That means you'll get weekly communications that illustrate your child's progress, explain which STEM concepts have been covered and look ahead to the next week's project. Your son or daughter will also complete a wrap-up activity at the end of each class to reinforce the concepts learned in class — and to share his or her exciting achievements with you!
Our Robotics Courses Come Complete With:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course