With our Robotics for Kids courses in Atlanta, after-school education is cooler than ever! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
There are more and more career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), which means a 21st century skill set is an essential asset. That’s why you’ll be happy to know that our Robotics for Kids courses in Atlanta have been specially developed to challenge and motivate students in elementary and middle school to get to grips with modern-day competencies like computer programming and problem solving — all without skimping on fun, of course! Working with a buddy, your child will use kid-friendly technology to build and program a variety of cool robots, learning practical STEM concepts and building major confidence in the process.▼
Be Part of an Exciting Process!
Our Robotics for Kids programs are a blast for kids of all ages and abilities: no previous experience is needed! Parents are involved too, receiving detailed updates every step of the way. That includes sending you weekly communications to share student progress, recap STEM concepts learned and preview next week’s project. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
Features of our Robotics Courses include:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program