Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences programs in Rome take after-school learning to a new and exciting level! Your son or daughter will gain valuable science and engineering skills while learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot every week — it’s an amazing time! These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Here's What Sets our Robotics & Sciences Programs Apart:
- Personal attention and small, intimate settings of no more than 12 students per class
- STEM-oriented learning that focuses on critical 21st century skills and competencies
- The fun and camaraderie of partnering with a friend to create LEGO® robots every week, and hands-on activities that make learning more exciting and rewarding
- Innovative software that’s easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Open communication to keep parents involved and up-to-date