From time to time, your child may face challenges with homework — and when those times come, you can count on the tutors at Sylvan for the personalized homework help in Rome your child needs. If your son or daughter would benefit from some extra practice on a particular assignment or simply wants to lay the groundwork to get ahead at school, our expert tutors can help.
Personal Learning for a Bigger Impact
From math to reading and writing, we prepare students to approach each challenge in the right way and conquer any academic challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is a great in-class learner but finds it hard to grasp new concepts in certain homework assignments, we can make a difference. We can help lower stress and frustration by boosting your child’s comprehension and teaching him or her how to apply new skills, resulting in better grades and performance in the classroom. With Academic Coaching, you can expect your child to:
- Get complete support through personalized sessions that are shaped around his or her individual needs, so concepts really click and confidence builds. Plus, your child can get help in a wide variety of homework subjects. (So you don't need to become an expert!)
- Improve understanding and master skills through an effective learning method that ensures concepts click.
- Raise confidence and lower stress, which our tutors strengthen through ongoing feedback and recognition for each skill your child learns.
- Get proven homework help at a great rate, with competitively priced month packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
High school homework can sometimes feel like a burden for even the most talented students. If your teen has come to dread homework because of the volume of assignments or the complexity of the subject matter, it's time to turn to Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see an improvement in comprehension, which in turn leads to lower stress levels and even higher scores. With this program, you can expect:
- Personal learning that supports your teen's unique strengths and needs so concepts really stick!
- Feeling better prepared and more confident (and less stressed!), as a result of motivating and engaging support from our expert tutors.
- Focused support on an array of subjects, from history and advanced math to AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates for learning made affordable.