Even the brightest kids find homework assignments frustrating from time to time — and when that happens, you can be confident that our homework help in Augusta will make all the difference. If your son or daughter needs extra practice on a specific assignment, test prep for an upcoming exam, or wants to get ahead, our tutors can help.
Focused Learning That Makes a Difference
Whether your child needs extra guidance in reading, writing or math, our talented tutors will ensure your child is making progress every step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child typically keeps up in class but is struggling with certain homework assignments and grasping new concepts, our tutors can help! We can help lower stress and frustration by boosting your child’s comprehension and teaching him or her how to apply new skills, resulting in better grades and performance in the classroom. Academic Coaching is a great way to help your child:
- Get personalized support with focused sessions that meet his or her particular needs, so concepts are fully understood and confidence grows. Your child can get the guidance he or she needs in a range of subject areas (so you don't need to be the expert!).
- Enhance comprehension and develop new skills through a focused style of learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel less frustrated and more confident through ongoing feedback and recognition from his or her tutor for every skill mastered.
- Get effective tutoring at the right price, with affordable monthly packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the brightest students can have a hard time keeping up with the homework load in high school. If your teen could use a little extra help tackling advanced subjects or juggling a high-volume workload, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be exactly what he or she needs. You’ll see a noticeable improvement in comprehension, leading to even higher grades and far less stress at homework time. Here’s what you can expect from our Advanced Homework Help program:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.