It’s only natural for kids to struggle with homework from time to time, which is why Sylvan is here to provide the tailored homework help in Atlanta your family needs. Whether your son or daughter needs extra practice with a specific topic, test prep for a future exam, or just wants to get ahead, our tutors are ready to help.
Personal Learning for a Bigger Impact
From guidance and support with reading and writing to mastering challenging math topics, our tutors will ensure your child is progressing each step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter does well in class but sometimes finds homework assignments overwhelming, our tutors can help. We can address common frustrations, strengthen understanding and empower kids to apply their new-found skills in class and beyond. Our Academic Coaching helps your child:
- Get personalized support with focused sessions that meet his or her particular needs, so concepts are fully understood and confidence grows. Your child can get the guidance he or she needs in a range of subject areas (so you don't need to be the expert!).
- Enhance comprehension and develop new skills through a focused style of learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel less frustrated and more confident through ongoing feedback and recognition from his or her tutor for every skill mastered.
- Get effective tutoring at the right price, with affordable monthly packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the best students sometimes encounter difficulties with difficult high school homework assignments. If your teen is struggling to keep up with the demands of a growing workload and increasingly complex topics, Advanced Homework Help can make a real difference. You’ll notice a marked improvement in comprehension, leading the way to less homework frustration and higher scores. Here's exactly what our program offers:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.