Are you looking for a writing tutor in the Atlanta region? Whether you’ve noticed your son or daughter is starting to fall behind on writing assignments, would benefit from extra practice to improve skills or is looking to get ahead to start building a foundation for future success, our skilled tutors are here to help.
Focused Learning to Meet Specific Needs
Sylvan is committed to providing programs that aim to support your child towards build writing skills that will lead to success. From lessons on the fundamentals of sentence structure to support writing college application essays, our writing tutors will make sure your child has all the necessary tools to succeed — and has fun in the process!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing level requirements, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing could be just what he or she needs to build on skills, tackle writing assignments and avoid frustration. Here’s what you can look forward to with Personalized Tutoring: With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can look forward to:
- More proficient, engaging writing skills. Master the writing process — from composition to revision and editing — to build a solid foundation. With these skills, your child will become a better writer and better student overall.
- Results in the classroom. Our writing program was developed to contribute to college and career readiness so the attention is on practical skills.
- Affordable rates. Our hourly rates are comparable to other local tutors, so making sure your family has the best writing help always fits your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child could use additional practice to improve writing skills and continue to ace homework assignments and tests, this program could be a big help. Here is what you can expect from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring to develop skills to keep up in class.
- Hands-on activities that lay the groundwork for essential skills.
- Targeted tutoring sessions that focus on your child’s specific needs including skill practice, homework help and test prep.
- Experienced tutors who utilize the latest teaching methods for getting concepts to stick (so you don’t have to worry about being an expert!)
- Affordable rates thanks to our monthly packages that keep it simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Solid writing skills are one of the most important things for a student with ambitious academic goals. This program is perfect for helping your child ace advanced courses, develop research-based writing skills and learn how to write a college admissions essay that will have a positive impact. With this program, you can expect:
- More confidence to tackle writing-based challenges in the future.
- The composition techniques and research skills that will help your child ace advanced courses.
- Expert guidance for how to craft an engaging college essay that stands out.
- Build on developing skills with extra practice in research-based writing.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Don't Wait to See Results
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a great way to pinpoint strengths and tailor lessons to target skill gaps. Give us a call or fill out or form to get in touch so we can discuss your requirements and how we can help.