Our Robotics for Kids programs in the Atlanta region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your child will have an amazing time experimenting with technology and making new friends as he or she builds and animates cool LEGO® robots. Did we mention that our programs equip elementary and middle school-aged students with critical 21st century skills? It’s all a part of an extraordinary learning experience that can lead to bigger and brighter things in school and beyond.
Build an In-Demand Skill Set
The focus of our Robotics for Kids programs in the Atlanta region is to teach key STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills to students in a fun and exciting way, making building an important skill set a memorable, interactive experience. Teaming up with a buddy in a small group environment, your son or daughter will acquire essential computer programming and problem solving skills as he or she constructs, animates and tinkers with a variety of robots. With STEM careers continuing to grow, there’s no time like the present to prepare your son or daughter for an exciting future ahead: sign up today!▼
Share in Your Child's Success
Parents can rest assured that our Robotics for Kids programs include weekly email communications, so you can stay in the know about your son or daughter’s progress and find out about his or her incredible achievements. You will receive an email after every session that summarizes that class’s goals and outcomes, includes photos and provides a sneak peek of next week’s project. In addition, your child will complete a project summary worksheet at the end of each class to fortify the skills he or she learned that week and to show you the kind of robot he or she created. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Get ready for next-level learning! We offer:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program