Is your child in need of a math tutor in the Atlanta region who can transform a challenging subject into high-fives and greater achievements in class? Could a more personal, engaging approach to learning unlock your child's full potential in the classroom? Look to Sylvan for your choice of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that focus on helping students understand key math concepts and acquire the thinking skills essential for lasting success. In fact, we tailor our programs to align with college and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that our tutoring has a lasting impact. We're here to help take the frustration out of math: find out how your local Sylvan math tutors in the Atlanta region can help your child overcome knowledge gaps and rediscover the joy of learning.
Expect Real Results with Sylvan
We know how to make math less stressful and more engaging, which helps kids do better in school and develop a range of skills they can put to good use in other areas. In fact, when you connect with any of Sylvan's locations in the Atlanta region, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who do not attend Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Choose the Right Math Program for Your Child
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Engaging interactivity. We adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities by using iPads® as teaching tools, which also helps to create a more stimulating learning environment.
- Proven methods. Sylvan Insight™ ensures a personalized, step-by-step approach to your child's learning.
- On-the-spot feedback. Instant feedback and advice is essential for keeping students on-track and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Focus on brain-boosting activities. We highlight practical problem-solving skills to help students strengthen their understanding and think about math in new ways.
- A fun format for all. We boost math speed and proficiency with a selection of fun, kid-friendly activities and a great motivational rewards system.
- Challenging math problems. Our math curriculum is aligned with national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step learning process to make sure your child reaches his or her potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tricky homework assignment to complete? Important test to prepare for? It's time to enlist our talented math tutors.
- An end to frustration. We know it can be difficult to explain math concepts, but you don't always have to be your child's math expert: our tutors know how to transform frustration into high fives and make learning far more rewarding.
- Scheduling that is both flexible and convenient. Including evenings and weekends.
Sign Up For Our Special Offer Now!
For a limited time, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for just $95*. It's a valuable opportunity to get to know what our math programs are all about. Contact us today to learn more!