Are you on the lookout for a writing tutor in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida? Whether your son or daughter is falling behind on writing assignments, could use some extra practice to sharpen skills or wants to get ahead to start laying the groundwork for future success, our skilled tutors can help.
Specialized Learning That Gets Results
Whether it's the fundamentals of sentence structure or the finer points of college application essays, we know how to ensure steady and significant progress in writing — and how to make the whole thing fun, too!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If writing assignments have become a source of frustration for your child, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing will bring his or her writing abilities up to grade level – raising scores and taking the stress out of written schoolwork and homework. Here’s what we offer:
- More confidence in writing ability: Being an engaging and proficient writer is all about understanding the writing process from composing to revising and editing.
- Improved results in class: Our writing program is designed to focus on and encourage skills needed for college and career readiness standards.
- Rates that fit your budget: Our hourly rates are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors in the area.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is beneficial for students who are looking for extra practice to improve writing skills and keep up with grade level expectations. Here is what you can expect from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring support to build important writing skills and lay the groundwork for in-class success.
- Tailored sessions that focus on your child's specific needs, from test prep to skill practice and homework help.
- Expert tutors who deploy the latest and most effective teaching methods.
- Affordable monthly packages at very competitive rates.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
It's simple: strong writing skills are a must-have for any student on the academic fast track. This program is a great way to make sure your son or daughter continues to excel in advanced courses and conquer writing-based assignments including writing a successful college admissions essay. Here's what you can expect:
- Increased confidence for tackling new writing challenges.
- A better understanding of composition techniques as well as stronger research skills needed to ace tough courses.
- Expert advice on writing the most compelling college admissions essay possible.
- Reinforcement of skills with extra practice and hands-on activities.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Start Now with an Academic Checkup
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. When you arrange an Academic Checkup, you can find out how your child compares to national norms — and see which aspects need extra attention in order to maximize those all-important grades. Get one now at your local Sylvan!