Comparing writing tutors in Lakeland? If your child is falling behind, would benefit from a little extra help or is looking for opportunities to get ahead in class, our skilled tutors can provide the tools he or she needs to succeed.
Tailored Support for Your Young Writer
From the basics of proper sentence structure to support writing college application essays, our writing tutors will make sure your child progresses—and has fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child's writing abilities are below grade level, it's time to focus on skill gaps — and take the frustration out of written assignments and homework — with our Personalized Tutoring program in writing. You can expect the following from our program:
- Engaging writing abilities and higher confidence. Your child will not only master the mechanics of writing, but also the process of composing and editing essays.
- Improved scores at school. We align our writing program to established college and career readiness standards, helping students make immediate improvements and prepare for success down the road.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring companies, so you know the best writing help is within your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program could be a perfect fit if your child is doing well but could use some extra practice to solidify strong writing skills. Here is what you can expect from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive support in the form of tutoring that builds skills for homework and in-class assignments
- Specialized tutoring sessions that target your child's unique needs with homework help and test prep.
- Expert tutors who use the latest teaching methods to make sure tough concepts stick.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages to make sure tutoring is affordable.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Strong writing skills are a requirement for any student on the academic fast track. This program will help your child thrive in advanced courses, develop comprehensive research skills and breeze through assignments with heavy writing requirements. Here's what you can expect:
- A confidence boost for excelling at writing-based challenges in the future.
- The advanced composition techniques and research skills needed to excel.
- Added guidance on crafting a college admissions essay that makes an impression.
- Build on developing skills with more practice in research-intensive writing assignments.
- Comparable hourly rates.
Start Now and Enjoy Our Limited-Time Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. By pinpointing your child's unique strengths and needs, the Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies the areas our expert tutors will focus on for success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll discuss how we can meet your needs.