Are you in need of an experienced writing tutor in Lake Worth? Whether it's help to keep your son or daughter from falling behind, a bit of extra practice to strengthen skills or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, we're here to make it happen.
Tailored Support for Your Young Writer
Starting with the basics of proper sentence structure all the way to strategies for writing a successful college admissions essay, our writing tutors are here to make sure your son or daughter improves — and has fun doing it!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child's writing abilities are below grade level, it's time to focus on skill gaps — and take the frustration out of written assignments and homework — with our Personalized Tutoring program in writing. Here’s what you can expect:
- Engaging writing abilities and higher confidence. Your child will not only master the mechanics of writing, but also the process of composing and editing essays.
- Improved scores at school. We align our writing program to established college and career readiness standards, helping students make immediate improvements and prepare for success down the road.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring companies, so you know the best writing help is within your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is for students who need extra practice to improve their writing and tackle homework and tests with greater confidence. This is what Academic Coaching provides:
- Proactive tutoring to develop essential writing skills so your child can conquer new challenges.
- Tutoring sessions that target your child's needs and help build writing skills to complete assignments and ace tests.
- Expert tutors who are up to date on effective teaching methods that make sure concepts stick.
- Competitive rates on monthly packages to keep things simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Every student on the academic fast track needs strong writing skills. This program will help your child excel in advanced courses and develop research-based writing skills needed to complete homework and tests that have heavy writing requirements as well as write college admissions essays. Here's what young learners can expect with our program:
- Added confidence for taking on new challenges with writing requirements.
- Advanced research skills and composition techniques essential for success.
- Expert guidance for crafting a compelling college admissions essay that stands out.
- Build on developing skills with hands-on practice.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Start Today and Save More
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child’s learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas for greater success. Contact us today and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can meet your needs.