Comparing writing tutors in Jacksonville Beach? From making sure your child doesn’t fall behind to providing all the extra help and opportunities to get ahead that he or she needs, our tutors will make sure your son or daughter develops the writing skills essential for success.
Tailored Learning That Suits Your Family's Needs
Whether your son or daughter is just starting to learn the basics of sentence structure or he or she could use some guidance for writing the best college application essays, our writing tutors can ensure improvement — and make sure your child has a little fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is falling behind in writing, our Personalized Tutoring program can take the frustration out of completing homework assignments by focusing on improving writing-based skill gaps and building confidence. You can count on our program for:
- Improved, more engaging writing skills: By focusing on the mechanics of writing from composition to editing and revising, we make sure your child becomes a more proficient writer.
- Noticeable results in the classroom: Our writing program is aligned to meet the requirements for college and career readiness standards so developing skills will directly impact future success.
- Affordable rates: Our competitive hourly rates will fit right into your budget and are comparable to other local tutoring companies.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child could do with some extra practice to improve his or her writing skills, this program could be the perfect fit. With Academic Coaching, you can look forward to:
- Proactive tutoring support to encourage skill development and greater achievement in class.
- Tailored sessions that address your child's specific needs in homework help, test prep and more.
- The latest teaching methods using proven techniques to get the best out of your young writer.
- Affordable monthly packages to keep budgeting simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
The academic fast track requires students to have robust writing and communication skills. This program is meant to help your child develop research-based writing skills, excel in advanced courses and write engaging college admissions essays that stand out. Here's exactly what you can expect:
- Added confidence for taking on new challenges with writing requirements.
- Advanced research skills and composition techniques essential for success.
- Expert guidance for crafting a compelling college admissions essay that stands out.
- Build on developing skills with hands-on practice.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Start Now with an Academic Checkup
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can see how your child is performing in relation to national norms — and use the results to pinpoint specific areas for improvement. Request one today at a Sylvan in your area!