When the school year comes to a close, the exciting educational experiences are just about to begin! Make it a break to remember with our action-packed summer camps in Lake Worth.
Whether your child wants to learn robotics, coding or engineering, or needs to brush up on writing or study skills, we have a wide assortment of camps to choose from — your child will have a great time! We also provide convenient scheduling options, making it easier for you to fit exciting educational experiences around your family's summertime adventures.
Fun And Learning At Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Elementary school is fast approaching: help your little one successfully prepare! Through engaging lessons and fun-filled games, we help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Get rid of stress and bring on bigger smiles! Your child will master vital organization and time management skills for better results both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an exciting mix of activities that help keep your child engaged as he or she learns how to tackle challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): From crafting web copy to writing movie reviews, your child will learn a diverse array of creative writing techniques and build a unique portfolio he or she will be proud to share!
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Critical STEM and problem solving skills are the focus of this program, in which kids learn how to build, program and animate a robot using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will soar!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Engineering becomes a fun-filled subject when you add hands-on projects that examine how machines, structures and other constructions from around the globe are designed and built.