School may be out for the year, but that doesn’t mean the learning has to stop! Make a big impact during the break with our highly engaging and interactive summer camps in Gainesville.
From Engineering, Coding and Robotics to Study Skills and Fit4Algebra, we offer a wide range of camps for all types of learners — they’re super fun! Our camps include convenient scheduling options, so you can fit exciting educational experiences into your child’s summer schedule.
Helping Kids Become Better Learners
Fun activities and exciting challenges turn our summer camps in Gainesville into transformative learning experiences. The skills your son or daughter masters at Sylvan — writing, studying and algebra skills, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a huge difference both inside and outside of the classroom. Make it a summer to remember: sign your child up for one of our amazing summer programs today!▼
A Summer of Learning and Fun Awaits
Motivation, inspiration and creativity are always the focus for Sylvan programs. No boring math or writing drills here! We also encourage a collaborative group dynamic, so we're happy for kids to sign up with their friends or work together with new acquaintances on a variety of fun. Your child will have a great time interacting with technology, learning new skills and showing off his or her projects with family and friends!
Keep your child engaged and learning all summer long: contact your nearby Sylvan center today to learn more about our programs and to find out which ones are available in Gainesville.
Check Out Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your young one elementary school-ready with our unique mix of interactive lessons and exciting games that focus on the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): As your child moves through the education system, responsibilities and challenges grow every year. That's why we teach time management and organization skills that make a big difference in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra can be fun! By combining fun activities with tricky challenges, we help get your child ready to conquer those tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The best way to master a skill is to practice it. That's why we teach a wide range of writing techniques and challenge kids to build their own portfolio of work, which can include anything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software, your child will learn how to build and program robots — all while developing vital STEM and problem solving skills along the way! How cool is that?
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will be amazed to learn how machines and skyscrapers are built — and will get hands-on with fun building activities. Your child will build, evaluate and reconstruct creations that take inspiration from real-life structures from all over the world!