Sylvan’s study skills program in Florida can help ensure your son or daughter is fully prepared for increasing school workloads and the forthcoming challenges of college. Through our study skills program, kids and teens in grades 4-12 will learn important problem solving, critical thinking and life management skills that will help them organize and manage packed schedules and increasing schoolwork more effectively. You'll see a noticeable confidence boost as your child gets to grips with life-long tools and techniques that can be used at school at beyond! We're ready to equip your child for success: simply contact your local Sylvan in Florida to get started or to find out more.
A Bright Future Starts With a Smart Approach
With homework piling up, advanced classes to take, extracurricular activities to attend, part-time jobs to get to on time and a social life to uphold, there’s no question that most students have a lot on their plate. And with college applications to eventually consider, it can be difficult to stay on top of things. This is where our study skills program can make a big impact: our tutoring experts will equip students with valuable strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing schedules and workloads, so they can take on any project more effectively.▼
The Tools to Succeed from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
Strong foundations are vital for long-term success. With our study skills program in Florida, students can develop important skills and strategies that are relevant in the classroom immediately, and can also be applied in college and career settings later on. At Sylvan, we see the bigger picture, which is why we’re dedicated to instilling life-long knowledge that can help your son or daughter thrive personally and academically, both inside and outside the classroom. Find out how we can strengthen your child’s skillset so he or she can handle any challenge.
Your Child in Grade 4-12 Will Learn:
- How to manage workloads and schedules better.
- Strategies for short-term and long-term goal setting.
- Techniques for project planning, tracking and management.
- Organizational methods for effective personal study areas and efficient approaches to homework.
- How to set personal expectations, track grades and make effective use of an academic calendar.
- Active listening skills.
- How to successfully apply for college and write a compelling admission essay.
- Job interview preparation techniques, including how to create a resume that works.