With Sylvan’s study skills program in Florida, you can help your son or daughter prepare for increasing school workloads and the future challenges that come with college life. Our program, which is tailored for kids and teens in grades 4-12, focuses on the kind of life management, critical thinking and problem solving skills needed to manage schoolwork and organize busy schedules more effectively. You'll see a noticeable difference in your son or daughter's confidence as he or she gains tools and techniques that can be used in school and beyond! It's time to equip your child for success: get started today by contacting your local Sylvan in Florida.
Prepare for a Bright Future Ahead
Whether it's extracurricular classes, homework assignments, a part-time job or the demands of a full social life, there’s no doubting that students often have a lot on their plate. And when college applications eventually come about, it can be an even greater challenge to stay on top of everything. That's where our tutoring experts step in, offering a study skills program that focuses on effective planning, managing and prioritizing skills — helping students take on any project and achieve the right results.▼
The Tools to Succeed from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
A solid foundation is crucial for success. That’s why we've tailored our study skills program in Florida to equip teens with skills and strategies that are not only applicable at school right away, but can also be used at college and, eventually, in a career setting. At Sylvan, we're always mindful of the bigger picture, so we're dedicated to teaching lifelong knowledge that helps to ensure your son or daughter's lasting personal and academic success. Together we can build your child’s skillset (and confidence!) so he or she can take on any challenge.
Your Son or Daughter Will Learn:
- Scheduling and workload management techniques.
- Strategies for achieving goals in both the short term and long term.
- Tips for project planning and tracking.
- Organizational methods for completing homework assignments and establishing an efficient personal study area.
- Performance management skills, such as using an academic calendar and tracking grades.
- Tactics for better communication, including active listening.
- How to ace the all-important college admission essay.
- Job interview preparation, including how to write an effective resume and cover letter.
Ready to Get Started?