Exciting after-school learning experiences await with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Tampa. Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Enrich Your Child’s Skill Set
Career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are growing, so it's smart to ensure your child gains a 21st century skill set at an early age. That’s why you’ll be happy to know that our Robotics for Kids courses in Tampa have been specially developed to challenge and motivate students in elementary and middle school to get to grips with modern-day competencies like computer programming and problem solving — all without skimping on fun, of course! Your child will work with a buddy to build robots using kid-friendly technology — a process that helps kids learn useful STEM concepts and build confidence.▼
Our Programs are Fun for Parents Too!
Kids of every age have a great time immersing themselves in our Robotics for Kids courses — no previous experience required! Parents love our courses too, especially because we provide them with regular updates and insights. That means providing you with weekly reports that outline your child’s progress, summarize STEM concepts explored and offer a sneak peek of the following week’s project. Your child will also get reinforcement tools for each session in order to strengthen the skills he or she learned in class — and to share his or her amazing accomplishments with you!
Our Robotics Courses Always Feature:
- One-to-one attention in small groups of no more than 12 students per class
- Exciting, practical tasks that make education an unforgettable experience
- The friendship of collaborating with a buddy to create a different LEGO® robot every week
- Child-friendly software that’s not only easy to learn — it's fun to use, too!
- STEM-focused learning that emphasizes increasingly valuable skills and competencies
- Regular updates, so parents are fully informed throughout the course