Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Fort Myers. Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These innovative programs are a great way to keep your child inspired, motivated and engaged outside of the classroom. In addition, they empower budding programmers or engineers to get a head start on critical 21st century skills that are becoming increasingly important for career success.
Enhance Your Child’s Skill Set
With STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) careers growing so quickly, there’s no better time to equip your son or daughter with increasingly vital 21st century skills. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Fort Myers are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Teaming up with a friend, your child will get to grips with user-friendly technology to create a diverse range of robots — a challenge that will help him or her master practical STEM concepts, have fun and gain major confidence in the process.▼
Stay up to Speed with Your Child's Progress!
Children of all ages have a blast at our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior knowledge or experience needed! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. That includes sending you weekly communications to share student progress, recap STEM concepts learned and preview next week’s project. Wrap-up activities provided at the end of each session also allow your child to reinforce the skills learned in class — and to share with you all the fantastic new things he or she can do!
The Benefits of our Robotics Programs Include:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course