A reading tutor in St. Petersburg, Florida could be the key to your child mastering important skills, achieving better scores at school and becoming a happier, more confident learner. The dedicated reading tutors at your local Sylvan appreciate that each student learns in his or her own way and at his or her own pace. That’s why we assess each child's needs, build a personalized reading program and make the learning experience more engaging and interactive. Make sure you’re child reaches his or her potential: complete our form or call now to learn more about Sylvan's reading programs!
Boosting Scores and Confidence
Were you aware that Sylvan students generally see up to three times more growth in their reading scores than non-Sylvan students? (High fives for that!) In addition, you'll love to see your son or daughter rediscover the joy of learning and light up with newfound confidence.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Reading, Including:
- Context Clues
- Advanced Reading
How Do Our Instructors Make a Difference?
It’s no surprise that having good reading skills is fundamental to success in the classroom — and beyond. Kids who read well are more likely to do well in school, and they find it easier to understand, organize and write their assignments. This is where your local Sylvan reading tutor in St. Petersburg can make a huge impact! Whether your child is working on phonics and word recognition, or reading comprehension and vocabulary, we can help your child build the skills and confidence that can make an impact far beyond school.
Here's What You Can Expect:
- It all begins with a comprehensive assessment process, which helps pinpoint your child’s academic strengths and weaknesses, along with his or her attitudes about school and learning
- The results of this assessment are used to compile a customized learning plan that’s unique to your child
- After that, your child will be matched with one of our expert reading tutors, who will guide, motivate and inspire your child to succeed
- Learning becomes engaging and interactive through the use of iPads®
- Progress is measured after each lesson and real-time feedback and recognition is provided to maximize results
Get Started Today and Save!
There's no need to wait until a new school year to turn things around. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can see how your child is performing in relation to national norms — and use the results to pinpoint specific areas for improvement. Start today for only $95*!