When you find the right reading tutor in Orange Park, you can expect your child’s reading skills to improve — and for his or her confidence to get a real boost, leading to greater success in the classroom and beyond. No matter if your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead, our certified tutors know how to provide the focused guidance and support he or she needs to thrive.
We Personalize Our Tutoring Programs
At Sylvan, you'll find several different approaches to reading tutoring that focus on children's unique needs at different stages in their educational journey. We'll first pinpoint your child’s current level and then recommend the option that will lead to the greatest improvement in scores.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is a great fit if your child is struggling with reading scores and needs help getting skills up to grade level. With our Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- Real progress at homework time and at school. We guarantee it!
- The right support for your child's needs. We undergo a comprehensive reading assessment with your child in order to identify what he or she needs to boost reading competence, comprehension and fluency.
- Less frustration and more confidence. Our certified reading tutors are committed to making reading fun and challenging, but never frustrating.
- Affordable prices. We offer hourly rates that are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, so your child can get the reading help he or she needs without breaking your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is ideal for kids who need a little extra guidance with reading tests and homework assignments in order to stay on track in school. With Academic Coaching, you get:
- Proactive tutoring to build on and sharpen reading comprehension skills, keep up with homework and get ahead in class
- Learning sessions that include skill practice, homework help, and test prep tips, all designed to meet your child’s needs
- A school-aligned curriculum that makes a big impact in class performance
- Affordable monthly packages that satisfy your needs and budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track but could use some extra support managing a challenging course load, Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course can help your teen get comfortable with and excel at advanced homework and college-level classes. Here's what you can expect with this program:
- Better confidence when it comes to planning and managing large workloads.
- Stronger time management skills not only for homework but also for tests with significant reading components, including the SAT and ACT.
- Even higher grades and scores on homework and excellent preparation for college entrance exams.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Take Advantage of our Limited-Time Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Our Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child's unique strengths and needs so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those particular areas to achieve greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll contact you to talk about how we can meet your needs.