Finding a reliable reading tutor in Jupiter, Florida can make a big impact when it comes to improving your child’s reading skills, boosting his or her confidence and getting real results in the classroom and beyond. Whether you're worried your young reader is falling behind, needs focused extra practice to stay on track or support to really get ahead, we know how to bring out the joy of reading and help children fulfill their potential.
Personalized Learning Experiences
We know that reading tutoring is not a one-size-fits-all type of thing, so we provide several different approaches according to your child's unique needs. After pinpointing your child’s current level, we’ll recommend the right path to ensure he or she can get results quickly.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program focuses on helping kids who need extra guidance and support when it comes to getting skills up to grade level. Here’s what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- More progress in the classroom and at homework time. We guarantee it!
- Focused learning. Through our detailed reading assessment, we can accurately identify what your child needs to improve comprehension, fluency and reading competence.
- Greater confidence. At Sylvan, we believe reading should be challenging and fun, but never frustrating. That's why our certified tutors will adjust your child's personalized learning plan so he or she is progressing effectively.
- Affordable rates. With hourly rates that are competitive with private tutors and other tutoring companies, we make it easy to get the reading help your child needs while staying on budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is doing okay with reading-related schoolwork but could do with some extra support to realize his or her potential, this could be the right program for you. Here’s what’s included with Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring to sharpen reading comprehension, focus on homework and move ahead in class.
- Hands-on sessions that include skill practice, test prep and homework help, all tailored to meet your child's needs.
- School-aligned curriculum to maximize results in the classroom.
- Affordable monthly packages that satisfy your budget as well as your family's learning needs.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track or needs guidance to handle a bigger workload, you can help your teen adapt to accelerated coursework and prepare for college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. This program offers:
- Improved confidence (and less stress!) when planning much larger academic workloads.
- Efficient techniques for completing complex reading assignments.
- Time management methods for homework and tests with reading components, such as the SAT and ACT.
- Higher scores on college entrance exams and preparation for challenging college workloads and rising expectations.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Start Now and Enjoy an Academic Checkup!
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a Sylvan Academic Checkup, we can take stock of your child's academic skills compared to national norms — and use the results to pick out specific areas for extra attention. Request one today at your nearest Sylvan!