When you get the right reading tutor in Gainesville in your corner, you can expect your child’s reading skills to improve, leading to better grades and bigger smiles. Whether your child is falling behind, needs a little extra practice or has goals to get ahead of the pack, we're here to provide the support he or she needs to do well.
Tailored Learning for Great Results
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to reading tutoring, which is why Sylvan will match your child with the approach that meets his or her specific needs. After assessing your child’s current level, we will recommend the right option to achieve real results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child needs support to bring his or her reading scores up to grade level, this could be the ideal program to see a real improvement. With our Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- In-depth assessments. We know how to pinpoint exactly what your child needs to boost his or her reading fluency and comprehension.
- A truly personalized experience. Our certified reading tutors create a personalized learning plan, and then continually adjust and update the plan to make sure reading is a challenge rather than a source of stress.
- Affordable rates. Our competitive hourly rates compare with those at other tutoring companies and private tutors.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter could use some extra support with reading assignments and tests to keep pace in the classroom, this program could be exactly what you’re looking for. Here what our Academic Coaching offers:
- Proactive tutoring designed to strengthen critical reading comprehension skills.
- Varied learning sessions that include homework help, test prep and skill practice, with each topic tailored to your child's needs.
- A curriculum that aligns with local schools in order to ensure the most effect results in class.
- Affordable monthly packages so you can arrange the best reading tutoring and keep your budget on track.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is either on the fast track or needs some extra guidance to manage bigger workloads, you can give your teen the support he or she needs to adapt to accelerated coursework and excel at college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. Here’s what this program offers:
- Boosted confidence (and lower stress) for conquering big workloads.
- Greater efficiency when it comes to tackling advanced reading assignments.
- Honed time management skills for successfully completing homework and effectively studying for tests with big reading components, like the SAT and ACT.
- Improved scores on assignments, tests and college entrance exams.
- Preparation the workloads and expectations of college.
- Competitive hourly rates that suit your family's budget.
Don't Miss Out on Our Limited-Time Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child’s learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas for greater success. Fill out our form or give us a call and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can help.