When you find the right reading tutor in Fort Myers, you can expect your child’s reading skills to improve — and for his or her confidence to get a real boost, leading to greater success in the classroom and beyond. Whether your child is falling behind, needs a little extra practice or has goals to get ahead of the pack, we're here to provide the support he or she needs to do well.
Different Programs for Different Needs
We know that reading tutoring is not a one-size-fits-all type of thing, so we provide several different approaches according to your child's unique needs. Once we’ve pinpointed your child’s current reading level, we can then recommend the ideal path to make sure her or she is getting great results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program focuses on helping kids who need extra guidance and support when it comes to getting skills up to grade level. With our Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- Personalized support throughout. We start with a personalized learning plan, and we continually update that plan to make sure reading is a fun challenge for your child rather than a source of stress and frustration.
- Targeted learning. Using a detailed reading assessment, we have the insight to know what your child needs to improve reading comprehension and fluency.
- Budget-friendly rates. Our hourly rates are similar to those offered by private tutors and other tutoring companies, helping to keep the best reading help within your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a great fit if your child needs extra support with reading-related homework and tests and to stay on track in the classroom. Here is what you’ll get with Academic Coaching:
- Hands-on tutoring that focuses on strengthening and sharpening reading comprehension skills to stay on top of homework and boost results in the classroom.
- In-depth learning sessions that include homework help, skill practice and test prep tips, all wit the goal of meeting your child's specific needs.
- A modern curriculum that aligns with local schools for greater performance in class.
- Affordable monthly packages that meet your child's needs — and your family's budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track or needs guidance to get to grips with a more challenging course load, you can help your teen excel at accelerated coursework and succeed in college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. Here’s what this program offers:
- Bigger confidence (and less frustration) in managing heavy course loads.
- Improved efficiency when it comes to completing advanced reading assignments.
- Sharpened time management skills for finishing homework and studying for tests with a large reading component, like the SAT and ACT.
- Better scores on everything from homework and tests to college entrance exams.
- Effective preparation for college workloads and expectations.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Get Started Today and Save!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies your child's particular strengths and needs, highlighting the exact areas our expert tutors will help strengthen for greater success. Contact us today and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can meet your needs.