Why choose Sylvan when you're searching for a math tutor in Wesley Chapel? Whether it's help to stop falling behind, a bit of extra practice or the support to get ahead in math, algebra, geometry or advanced math, your child is in good hands with our expert tutors.
The Right Program for Your Child's Specific Needs
Choose the option that meets your child’s needs from additional practice and support to enrichment activities. We’re here to help your son or daughter reach his or her potential in geometry, algebra and advanced math.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is falling behind in math or struggling with foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could be exactly what your child needs to raise scores and confidence. We’re here to make math relatable so your child has the tools he or she needs to achieve success inside—and outside—the classroom. Here’s what goes into our proven Personalized Tutoring program:
- Sylvan Method™: As part of our unique approach, we design a personalized learning plan that accounts for your child's specific needs and ensures an effective learning experience.
- Spectacular results: We guarantee your child will make progress. In fact, our students typically grow their math scores up to two to three times more than their peers!
- Hands-on guidance: Supportive Sylvan-certified tutors know how to adjust and optimize learning plans in order to keep math challenging and engaging—not frustrating.
- Locally relevant, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum syncs up with most school standards.
- Competitive pricing: Our hourly rates are similar to comparable tutoring companies, so you can rest easy knowing our math programs are affordable for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If it's homework help, a new math challenge or simply more math practice outside of the classroom, our NEW Academic Coaching program might be just the thing for your son or daughter. Our new monthly subscription program comes with:
- Tutoring support that proactively builds on skills so your child is better equipped to complete tests and feel confident in class.
- Focused learning sessions that target your child's specific needs and learning style.
- School-aligned lessons to make sure tutoring is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities to promote skill mastery and interactive learning.
- Trained tutors who understand the current methods for teaching math to kids.
- Class scheduling that fits your family's lifestyle, needs and budget including evenings, weekends and afternoons.
- Comparable pricing that makes getting the best math tutoring at a reasonable rate, simple.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
There's nothing quite like seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math star tackle complex math concepts, gain exciting new skills and take their math achievements to the next level. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Master math skills with ease, including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills, which provide a strong foundation for future success.
- Feel more confident and prepared in the classroom.
- Gain deeper math experience with accelerated learning and hands-on exercises to ensure concepts stick.
- …and our hourly rates are competitive!
Learn About Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to highlight your child’s personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to pinpoint the exact areas to focus on for success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll contact you to talk about how we can meet your needs.