If a math tutor in Lakeland is what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place. No matter if your son or daughter if starting to fall behind, could use some extra practice or wants to get ahead of the pack in geometry, algebra or advanced math, our experienced tutors can make a difference.
The Right Program for Your Child's Specific Needs
From practice and support to enrichment, Sylvan offers a range of math programs, so you can choose the option that meets your child’s needs. We know how to help young learners understand algebra, geometry and other math topics in order to move their success to the next level.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
It’s common for kids to struggle with math and start to fall behind — but intensive tutoring can help turn scores around and build confidence. We make tricky math concepts relatable so your child is able to meet important milestones in the classroom and in life. Here’s what goes into our proven Personalized Tutoring program:
- A unique approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™ approach, we tailor our learning plans to your child’s unique needs to ensure her or she is learning in the way that works best.
- Amazing results: Our tutoring students typically achieve up to two to three times more growth in their math scores than their peers. We guarantee your child will see progress too!
- Expert guidance and support: With our Sylvan-certified tutors, your child will feel supported every step of the way. We adjust your child’s learning plan as needed to ensure math is engaging, but never frustrating.
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum aligns with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting the best math help for your family is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs help with homework, more math practice outside of the classroom, or an extra challenge, our NEW Academic Coaching program is for you! Sign up for our new monthly subscription program and you can expect:
- Tutoring support to proactively sharpen the math skills your child will need to complete homework and tests — and build confidence!
- Targeted learning sessions that ensure your child is getting the attention he or she needs to get ahead.
- School-aligned learning to make sure lessons are relevant in the classroom.
- Expert tutors who use the same teaching methods as math teachers in schools.
- A range of scheduling options including afternoons, evenings and weekends so you can choose the time that works for your family.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages that you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
We can help elementary, middle school or high school students who are on the math fast track tackle tricky math concepts, master new skills and achieve even more success with confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Develop new math skills such as computation, reasoning and process, ensuring a strong foundation for future success.
- Enter the classroom feeling prepared.
- Strengthen his or her math experience with hands-on exercises that make concepts stick.
- ...and, on top of all that, we offer a competitive hourly rate!
Start Now and Save with Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. By pinpointing your child's unique strengths and needs, the Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies the areas our expert tutors will focus on for success.